Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Cut-off Mark 2018/2019 academic session
Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Jamb Cut-off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the School Management.
All prospective students who choose Nasarawa State University (NSUK) as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their Cut-off mark.
Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Nasarawa State University (NSUK) cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Post-UTME Screening Form
Documents required for Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Screening Exercise are
- Original copy of Jamb result Slip
- Original document which include ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Indigene
- Original Copy of your Birth Certificate and 12 Recent Passport Photograph
NOTE: Candidate must meet (NSUK) Cut-Off Mark as Fixed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), awaiting result is not acceptable.
All Candidate must have a minimum of 5 Credit which includes English, Mathematics and other relevant subjects.
(NSUK) Jamb Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Jamb Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session is 180, Candidate who score up to 180 are eligible for the internal Screening exercise, but Note that Candidate who score above Cut-off Mark have Higher Chances of getting admitted.
(NSUK) Departmental Cut-Off Mark 2018/2019 academic session
The below are the Full list of (NSUK) Departmental Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Nasarawa State University are as follows;
- 250– Medicine
- 240– Law
- 220– Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc.)
- 190– Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc.)
- 190– Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc.)
As you have read all the Understood Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Cut-Off Marks, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others sharing our posts via Facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
The Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Cut-Off Mark is made possible with the help of the infopro.com.ng Admin. For more information you can contact : email@example.com